Overall your #1 pick when choosing the best adult tricycle should always be the Schwinn Meridian 26-Inch Tricycle.
Design – 8
Comfort – 8.5
Durability – 7
Mobility – 7
Value For The Money – 6
Cruise in style around town as you remain comfortable all throughout your ride in this easy to use jorvik tricycle. There are 6 gears to use, make all terrains a possibility. There’s no need for balance either, so no worries. Anyone who can literally hold on to it and reach the pedals can make it run!
The jorvik tricycle features a low step-through frame for getting on the trike with ease. The wide handlebars lets you maintain an upright position while you are conveniently seated on the padded spring saddle. The jorvik tricycle is built with alloy rims, stainless steel spokes, and smooth-riding tires within its lightweight frame which ensures a stable ride. With 24″ or 26″ wheels, you’ve got yourself the ideal tire size.
Comfort and safety are combined with all the previously mentioned qualities of this trike coupled with the rear band brake and front brake for reliability whenever you need to stop. However, first timers would have to accustom themselves to the pulling sensation tricycles elicit.
The convenience of the folding frame makes the jorvik tricycle stand out, which when folded gives it ease of storage & transport. The strong rigid basket lets you carry your entire picnic lunch box, grants you ample room for groceries, books, bags and extra jacket, and allows your lovely dog to tag along.
Features & Specs
- 6-speed shimano gears, 3-wheeled bike with steel frame.
- Rear band and front linear pull brake for reliable, sure stopping
- Alloy rims with stainless-steel spokes and smooth-riding tires
- Comfortable padded spring cruiser saddle; upright handlebars
- Rigid rear basket which is perfect for heavy loads.
- Dimensions: Unfolded 68″x 32″ x 35″ Folded 43″ x 32″ x 35″
- Colours: Black, Blue, Red, Weight: 64 pounds
- Bigger and faster 24 or 26-inch wheels.
- Sturdy and stable since it is built with safety and made to carry up to 350 pounds of weight.
- Does not strain and put too much pressure on the hips or back for relaxed cycling and a healthier body with a regular, almost effortless form of exercise.
- Stylish front and rear fenders and vibrant.
- Band brake is outdated and could do with being an easier to adjust disc brake.
- Difficult to assemble, professional assistance almost certainly required which comes at an added cost.
Bask under the warmth of the sun as you take a nice stroll in your neighbourhood! The elements this jorvik tricycle is built with makes it useful even during rainy days as well. You can immediately enjoy your ride on your new adult tricycle without the added trouble of licenses, taxes, insurance problems that arrive with other vehicles.